Banner, Fenders, Flower Boxes

Banner

I took Merva out today knowing that the bright sunshine will show the dust I would have to attack with windex and paper towel.

I tried gluing and then stitching the gold braid onto the canvas but not happy about either method. During this I noticed that the gold braid loves to attach itself to velcro. so I ordered a bunch of black velcro (with a sticky/glue side). So the current plan is to attach the gold braid and the ribbon using velcro.

ribbon

Fenders

I found that the fenders (all 4 of them) fit into the anchor locker. I am going to try storing them there instead of leaving them laying on the roof.

Flower Boxes

I prepared the flower boxes for soil by adding plastic.