The starboard/aft bilge pump failed (probably the integrated mechanical float switch). So I decided to give the bilge, in general, some attention. I pulled up the lead ballast to reveal both aft bilge pumps and the water-ways through the ribs.
- sucked up the bilge using a shop-vac (bilge pumps mostly clogged)
- cleared all of the water-ways (several were 100% clogged)
- greased and tightened the stuffing box (drip reduced 30sec to 10 min)
- greased prop shaft bunk bearing
- replaced port and starboard aft bilge pumps (electronic sensing)
- general bilge/hull/ribs inspection (looks very good)