Boat House

No rain today so I got up on the Boat House and started replacing all of the screws (and silicone to patch a few places). It started off bad as one of the two drill drivers I had tied to me – went for a swim. A quick trip into the hardware store and I was back at it. It soon went smooth as I got a system going. The sun even came out for a bit. Finished the day with 75% of one side done (nearly a full bag (half box) of screws).  The fatter screws went in well everywhere except for a few that I have done on the corrugated plastic (sky lights). This has clearly been the bulk of the leaking so I am considering replacing or going over with new material.

CategoriesUncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *