Several lights do not work. This prompted me to get familiar with the wiring and to try to sort out the problem.
But the problem was with the fixture in all cases. Two of them had multiple failures (broken switches and the switches not attached) while the third has yet to be determined. These are old and probably original fixtures so I will fix them (not replace them).
Last mechanic on the boat said the Start battery needed to be replaced. I noticed that the positive connector was not screwed down tight (thumb screws – groan). The battery appears to be old so I pulled it and will replace anyway.
Its not working. Trying to trace the wiring on this to confirm that its not a fuse. Probably going to have to pull this fridge.
I have submitted my application for the Association.