Spring is here and it is now warm enough to continue with some fresh paint and varnish. I will take Merva to Lund on the 15th to have it hauled out. This will result in fresh bottom paint and probably the brightside as well.
In the meantime; I have been refreshing varnish and paint in other areas. I removed the mast, stripped it, and applied new varnish. I did the same with the midship skylight and a few others bits – including teh back of the wheel house.
The new canvas has been finalized. I removed it and refinished the framework and then reinstalled the canvas.
Cleaned the tender and refreshed the ‘exterior’ paint and varnish.