The existing spot light (sealed halogen) was weak (65 watts max – probably less). So I set out to find a more powerful bulb and preferably an LED. I purchased a 100 watt (sealed) aircraft landing bulb. I tested it this evening and it is going to do nicely.
The May cruise plan is now;
- myself and another to Port Hardy where we are joined by another
- fuel up in Dawsons Landing (Rivers Inlet)
- spend time between there and Bella Bella exploring
- Bella Bella: 1 person fly’s home and another fly’s in to join us
- 2 more weeks of cruising TBD by those on board